Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction
are the safest and easiest way to deposit your paycheck, Social
Security, veterans, or pension checks into your
Checking or Share Savings Account.
Look at these advantages:
- Easy access to your funds
- No deposit and check cashing trips
- Never wait in line again
- Never worry about a lost, stolen, or mail-delayed check
- Save automatically
- Conveniently make loan payments
- Earn competitive dividends
- Allocate funds to your savings, club, and checking accounts
- Funds are federally insured by NCUA up to $100,000
With Direct Deposit, your money is available immediately and safe:
- The treasury reports more than a million lost or stolen mailed
checks per year.
- More than 28 million Social Security recipients use Direct
- Deposits are made consistently, when you are on vacation, work a
shift, or away on business.
- Direct depositors have account balances 7% higher than other
Set-Up Direct Deposit Today!
To initiate Direct Deposit contact the
Credit Union or your company's payroll department.
You'll need to know:
- Our Routing number: 2212 75180
- Your basic account number
- Account type: checking or savings